invité

Connexion S'inscrire

S'inscrire | Mot de passe perdu ?
Recherche avancée

— Activité du forum —

— Chercher —

— Options du forum —

Utilisation du caractère Joker:
*  remplace n'importe quel nombre de caractères    %  remplace exactement un caractère

La longueur du mot recherché est au minimum de 4 caractères et au maximum de 84 caractères

Kiley McDaniel Prospects Chat 8211 9-22-
14 septembre 2017
10:36
jackky
Membre
Nombre de messages du forum : 15
Membre depuis :
2 août 2017

12:06Kiley McDaniel: Lets po se s a baseball chat

12:13Comment From GPTOther than Christian Arroyo, who has impre sed you the most within the Giants system this season? From what youve seen personally and the reports you receive.

12:14Kiley McDaniel: There hasnt really been an enormous riser in their system this year, but I like the guys theyve added: Lucius Fox from July 2 and also the draft crop of Phil Bickford, Jalen Miller, Chris Shaw and Andrew Suarez. Those guys are all 45s and 50s FV-wise to a system that needed some of the people.

12:14Comment From RickCan Austin Riley stick at 3B?

12:15Kiley McDaniel: I didnt think so last summer but he dropped a few pounds and now it appears as though yes.

12:15Comment From You up?Will you ever are able to complete the tool Brandon Brooks Jersey grades for MLB players? Appeared like a cool idea

12:15Kiley McDaniel: For the big leaguers, thats something I really hope to po se s ready by Opening Day, but to sing PV/FV on all the big leaguers is one thing I could do much faster.

12:15Comment From JackThink Kike Hernandez will have much value continuing to move forward in a long time to come? Is he destined for a utility role?

12:17Kiley McDaniel: Confident I mentioned in an earlier chat that a team told me they targeted him last winter to be their starting SS this season, but LA traded for him before they might. So I think he may get that chance, but because of the budget in LA, hes much more of a multi-positional guy or starter in case of injury.

12:17Comment From MilesDo you recall a period that you visited visit a prospect with a certain level of excitement/trepidation and were completely amazed with how much better/worse a prospect looked? Performs this happen often?

12:22Kiley McDaniel: I saw Anderson Espinoza a couple weeks back rich in expectations and he beat them. Same with Ozhaino Albies captured. Its tough given the way i see players, because Ill see most guys of note as a July 2 guy or on the HS showcases so when I see them there, theres very little expectations.

So, since the amateur world pretty closely means you kinda gradually discover these guys, often with no hype or just being told look out for this guy without much else to go on. Popup latin guys at the lower levels of the minors seems to be the best and today Jluy 2 guys that will get secured before the showcases externally the DR (so that they dont visit the events) is yet another.

I discovered within my notes/video which i saw Albies in a July 2 showcase a few years ago in the DR when he was listed at 140 lbs. Obviously I didnt visit a ton of ceiling there at that time, particularly with 50 guys I knew nothing about running around at the same time, you kinda disregard the littlest dude.

12:22Comment From ZachBrewers last two drafts under Ray Montgomery? A lot of late round fliers for unsignable players and underwhelming starts for Kirby & Gatewood beginning to make the above drafts look thin?

12:24Kiley McDaniel: This season was his first draft, so Gatewood/Harrison/Medeiros arent him, which was Bruce Seid before he pa sed away. Kirby was known to be an injury flier but at that bonus/pick it made sense to gamble on the known performance. Ive liked Rays drafts returning to ARZ because he isnt scared to accept guy thats slipping for no no reason. Trent Clark would be a great illustration of this year, Braden Shipley a few years back.

12:27Kiley McDaniel: I was talking to a buddy having a team yesterday concerning the idea of drafting better than average over the long term so we didnt think there is a simple approach (tools, upside, HS, etc.) that will provide a competitive advantage if accomplished for 10, 15, 20 drafts in a row where all the noise is eliminated by sample size. Theres an electrical to the industry consensus as a proxy for talent level and using the guy (when there is one) that slipped a while without good reasonthat appears like it may be one of the strategies that should be inside your quiver to get an advantage.

12:27Comment From some guyHave Sean Newcombs mechanics improved at all to help reduce his BB%?

12:28Kiley McDaniel: Theyve always been fine, its more experience around the mound to build up more feel, improve sequencing and also the focus to repeat for a whole outing. It should include time to give him enough command to begin.

12:28Comment From Theo HoyerWhat are your thoughts now on Mark Appel?

12:31Kiley McDaniel: The pre-draft concern about stiffne s in his shoulders and general non-elite athleticism have gotten Dwayne Gratz Jersey just a little worse. I understand people mention mental makeup with him like a silver bullet to explain his struggles, but I think if he is able to look for a delivery that actually works for him, all of a sudden you dont hear that anymore.

12:33Kiley McDaniel: I spoke with that same friend I pointed out a couple of questions back about makeup, where confident, failure doesnt stick with him and arrogant, doesnt be responsible, thinks it's usually someone elses fault are simple to spot at that time, but with an 18 years old thats heavily incentivized to obscure any potential problems, its tougher to note. And lets the kid is much more A than B, does giving him 7 figures and good pre s help move him from A to B? Can we measure someones inclination towards change mentally before the money/praise is given to him? None of this specifically applies to Appel (more guys where makeup is mentioned as reason behind struggles), but the idea that makeup is one thing a scout can throw a grade on and never be worried about again is kinda silly.

12:35Comment From DanHas Greg Birds performance within the bigs so far impacted your a se sment of him? Personally, Im surprised at how hard he hits the ball.

12:36Kiley McDaniel: Showing this kind of game power this early may be the only real surprise. Kinda figured hed strike out a great bit and hit below .260 in his first approximately 200 ABs. Id say overall encouraging since game power was going to dictate if he reaches play the coming year or rides the bus between NYC and Scranton a bunch.

12:36Comment From Fitch McTeerJorge Lopez just got called up. You gave him a 55, why the big jump? Would you anticipate any other nice prospects getting called up the remaining way out?

12:37Kiley McDaniel: Stuff was up a tick (92-95 t97 this year) and the command would be a little better too. Was always a projection guy with three pitches and a few feel, so this is what people were hoping would happen.

12:37Comment From LoganETA in your 2016 draft update? Any opportunity for a sneak peak at your 5 best prospects/future grades on every? I want something to look toward after a dismal year from my Braves

12:38Kiley McDaniel: Its in proce s, so a week or two. Blake Rutherford, AJ Puk, Jason Groome will probably be the very best three, for the reason that order.

12:38Comment From Fitch McTeerRichie Shaffers bat seems to have taken one step up. What can you grade his bat & game power let's focus on FV? Can he make enough contact to be a starter?

12:40Kiley McDaniel: Heard some rumblings of this from TB people after instructs and stuck him around the others section (35 FV) because without that, I wouldnt have included his name anywhere out there. Turns out those indicators were telling and he determine his approach problems. Id get him to like a 40+ or 45 FV now. Still think there isnt enough contact to start, more of a large part platoon power guy. Perhaps a Marcus Thames type?

12:40Comment From JoannaHi Kiley, Im 17 years old and certainly want to be a baseball scout. How's hard for a lady to get into our planet? Maybe you have know a scout work with an MLB team who was a girl? Appreciate your chats, always inspiring.

12:43Kiley McDaniel: There arent a lot of women in scouting, but in some methods that could a sist you to because the game is getting more unbiased in a number of different ways, as the close-minded guys are aging out. Ill let you know things i tell everyone that wants to get involved with scouting: go to as many games as you po sibly can, write reports about these and dont bother scouts while theyre working, but try to start a conversation when they have their guard down.

12:43Comment From MikeIs Luis Guillorme a legit prospect or is his bat not adequate enough? I hadnt heard anything about him prior to the season.

12:44Kiley McDaniel: Seemed limited a little in senior high school, but saw him a few weeks back and hes improved. Theres enough power that the bat can enjoy and he was squaring up for me personally, has solid numbers. Always been a great defender, so now hes around the radar.

12:44Comment From TorreyWho may be the next Latin player to Mike Quick Jersey breakout for that Phillies the coming year?

12:45Kiley McDaniel: That GCL team was loaded. RHP Adonis Medina may be the dude to watch there, but Jonathan Arauz and Arquimedes Gamboa are generally SSs to look at, along with some others. Cornelius Randolph obviously another big one.

12:45Comment From GabesIf youre running the ChiSox would you try Frankie Montas out like a starter in AAA the coming year, or just plug him in because the 8th inning guy at the bigs?

12:46Kiley McDaniel: They are able to try to I wouldnt fault them, however i think hes a reliever after you have seen him start 3 times.

12:46Comment From Eminor3rdBro Benintendi is a ho s for real

12:47Comment From GabesWill Tim Anderson develop enough plate discipline to be an everyday guy? Is this depending on what his eventual position is?

12:48Kiley McDaniel: I dont think he must do much more, because of the speed/power/defense combo and low bar to pay off as a SS while at bat to be a starter. He or she is an all-star if he is doing those things and I like his odds better than most to get it done since hes still new to baseball and it has limited ABs, but guys generally dont change at this level, simply make little adjustments.

12:48Comment From GuestHow would you evaluate a person like Raul Mondesi who may never have repeated a level, but hasn't put up huge numbers and is still really young?

12:50Kiley McDaniel: Its really hard. He obviously looks good whenever you watch him, so it is not as if you can bury him on the list, but gue sing how hed perform if he was at Low-A like most of his prospect brethren is pretty tough as he hasnt performed well in a long time, but hes facing pitchers 4-5 years over the age of him.

12:50Comment From RickTo what extent do you think reader interest in your work originates from fantasy baseball? Does that bother you or is it irrelevant?

12:52Kiley McDaniel: A great bit, but you can usually tell by the question wording what the motivation is. Theres still plenty of fans that just want to know regarding their team. Rank list of 9 players for me is pretty obnoxious, however, you can find answers for your stuff on the site if you click around, so Im not hanging them out to dry.

12:52Comment From Blue CatDoes a guys age and promotion schedule allow it to be harder to obtain a good feel for a player for instance, Brady Lail was promoted to AA as was OK as a 21 yr old, then promoted to AAA and it was meh like a 22 year-old. How much do experience/age factors cloud the judgement of his performance?

12:55Kiley McDaniel: Another tough someone to interpret even after watching the player. The reduced K rate potential back-end guy thats young for that league and isnt really trying to strike guys out. From time to time, one can have a 6-8 K/9 rate completely in the chain and/or notably improve with MLB instruction, like say Chris Heston. It might be dumb to try and gue s which of them will do that, so you kinda have to be okay with being wrong sometimes and we do hope you can call out the guy as hes emerging within the big leagues for many partial credit.

12:55Comment From BronsonHow does scouting the AFL rival other profe sional leagues/venues?

12:56Kiley McDaniel: Way more prospect heavy, so someone much like me focusing more on the name guys will invariably have guys to watch in every game. Theres plenty of games a few hours from me that Ill skip because theres only 3 guys in the game that I need to see or which have a certain level of prospect status and I have to use time efficiently with so many players to pay for. Otherwise, its DeSean Jackson Jerseypretty much exactly the same, other than bigger stadiums and fewer fans. Oh, and autograph people everywhere for whatever reason.

12:57Comment From CDMWill David Berg be anything further than a middle reliever whose claim that they can fame is being the first player from the 2015 draft to debut in the big leagues?

12:57Kiley McDaniel: Probably not

12:57Comment From briantheyre not prospects anymore, but exactly how did Joc Pederson compare to Jay Bruce once they were coming up? Is the fact that a strong comparison continuing to move forward?

1:00Kiley McDaniel: Eh kinda but not really. Both were top 30 approximately prospects near the end of prospect status, but Pederson I think I had around 10-15, so he was probably seen as better as well as in part since he can play some CF and Bruce couldnt. I know someone will take this to mean that Pedersons 2nd through 8th years will be statistically just like Bruce, but thats not how comps work. Just saying theres some similarities in size/skillset at this juncture.

1:00Comment From SteveSam Travis or Travis Shaw?

1:00Kiley McDaniel: Sam Travis with a good margin

1:00Comment From BogeyHello. When will you start the Evaluating The Prospects series?

1:00Kiley McDaniel: Havent decided but ought to be within the next month approximately. Posting them, I mean. Im already arranging my notes and rankings updates and the like and also have been for more than per month.

1:02Comment From Jack Gla scocks CupDo Nellie Rodriguez or Bobby Bradley po se s a future at 1B in Cleveland? Bradley appears like hes more than athletic enough to play the field.

1:02Kiley McDaniel: Yeah hes the better prospect, more tools and upside. Could probably play some LF as needed and came up as a 3B, but 1B is where hell end up eventually.

1:02Comment From KingpinWhat are some of your favorite minor league diamonds to visit does the atmosphere/ambiance make because another to some scout as it can for any fan?

1:05Kiley McDaniel: I like Clearwater the best in the FSL. Charlotte is probably very best in the IL. Greenville and Charleston are my favs so far in SAL. Memphis and Nashville would be the only PCL parks Ive been to but both of them are quite strong. Bham and Montgomery within the SL are both nice and Im told Rancho is the greatest in the south end from the CAL, the just one Ive visited.

1:05Comment From DavePhillies fan thinking of the long run question: what pitcher can you take #1 if the 2016 MLB draft was today?

1:05Kiley McDaniel: LHP AJ Puk from Florida, but thats still muddled for the time being, plenty of guys in the mix.

1:06Comment From MikeKlay Thompsons bro has a fine cup of coffee. Is the quantity of game power a surprise (14 XBH in the 27 hits)? Has his hit tool gotten better? His K rate in AAA this year (19%) dropped significantly compared to 2104 in AA (25.4%),and the MLB rate is 22% now past 60 AB, the point where it stars to stabilize. Performs this bode well for him as being a .260 instead of a .230 hitter? What chance would you give him to be a perennial 2.5-3.5 WAR player?

1:08Kiley McDaniel: The tools are goofy: 55 speed, 55 arm, 60 raw, NFL TE looking dude having a smooth swing that can play a decent CF. The priority was always approach while at bat and how much of that power he is able to get to. I dont think we have a conclusive answer yet, but he have made enough adjustments to get a real shot within the bigs.

1:08Comment From EliThoughts on Caleb Cotham, Brandon Pinder, Nick Goody, James Pazos? Them project as legit high-leverage bullpen arms?

1:09Kiley McDaniel: If high leverage is 8th/9th inning i then dont think so, but NYY has a pretty high bar to pay off to pitch in those innings with Robertson, Miller and Betances recently.

1:09Comment From MSWConforto that swing, the opposite field power, just how can he not hit 25+ inside a full season?

1:10Kiley McDaniel: I projected 22-25 as his true talent level, and, in any given season, which means he could hit 30 just thru statistical variationso yeah, bro Im along with you.

1:10Comment From Extra CrispyWhat 2015 draftee has impre sed/surprised you the most to date? What draftee has disappointed to date?

1:11Kiley McDaniel: Mentioned Allard, Benintendi and KeBryan Hayes earlier and standouts in the early picks. You cant really disappoint me summer time after being drafted, theres a lot of potential (good) explanations for struggles.

1:11Comment From tonyis alex verdugo a top 100 prospect? whats his ceiling?

1:12Kiley McDaniel: Greater than a couple guys have mentioned Joc Pederson as the most similar recent prospect they could think of, however, lets not get caught up. Hes in that top 100-150 general area, yeah.

1:13Comment From ECAny thoughts on the Astros front office folks getting so many looks in other organizations for GM positions? Confirmation that they are onto something?

1:15Kiley McDaniel: The more progre sive front office people in the sport always though the HOU group was onto something, it had been more a matter of it working and them getting that employment boost that results give you and then the old school guys would realize they were witch-hunting in the wrong tree. Im surprised theyve succeeded a lot this year, so maybe they get a little extra dap for that, however it wasnt hard to see before this season that they turned it around.

1:15Comment From Phineas J. WhoopieIn a parallel universe, Trey Ball honored his commitment to the Univ. of Texas instead of signing directly from HS and he just finished his Allen Barbre Jersey sophomore year. Extrapolating from his Sally & Carolina League performances (which otherwise could have been his freshman & sophomore years in the Big 12), what would Balls draft stock for 2016 seem like? Is his stuff still as promising because it was in 2013?

1:18Kiley McDaniel: Ill take a stab only at that since Im doing draft stuff now. Id gue s picks 30-50. Especially if he was going for both at Texas, hed get the benefit of the doubt around the pitching side. Eric Lauer at Kent State is within that general area at this time and is a similar prospect.

1:18Comment From GuestKnow anything about David Stearns? Good hire?

1:20Kiley McDaniel: Good dude within our limited interactions and just what Ive heard. I actually had a friend in the game me sage me after my GM article to tell me I shouldve included him and that i said he was in the mix but I didnt because I was trying to list the people I figured would get a job this offseason and I thought he would be a couple of years away. Me saged that guy back yesterday to state whoops.

1:20Comment Written by michael BritoAny ideas on the large name Cuban prospects that can register the 2015 period? Im gue sing the Dodgers will sign EVERYONE

1:24Kiley McDaniel: Thats a safe a sumption, however they obviously wont sign all of them ultimately. Its still pretty hard to handicap, since theres older guys like RHP Yasiel Sierra (think Raisel Iglesias type) that will get an MLB deal w/some real cash along with whole big number of young guys, with some rumors that theres names that havent been written about yet and werent big names in Cuba that have emerged in the DR and could be huge guys.

Combining the uncertainty from the talent, insufficient games, one bidder with way more money than everyone else that isnt afraid for doing things and so the uncertainty about who is eligible and when.its ripe for confusion and drastically varying bids from teams on the same player.

1:24Kiley McDaniel: Thatll get it done with this week

pub
18 septembre 2017
3:19
wty123
Membre
Nombre de messages du forum : 171
Membre depuis :
3 juin 2016

has michael kors outlet online sale your michael kors own ed hardy heart, converse to skechers mens shoes believe in cheap barbour jackets God tommy hilfiger canada swear, under michael kors uhren no nfl colts jerseys circumstances oakley sunglasses should air jordan obey me prada sunglasses in pandora bracelet the desert, bcbg max disobedience jimmy choo outlet means nike outlet death. nike air max "the longchamp handbags crowd ray ban pas cher let out kate spade handbags a nfl cowboys jerseys murmur, everyone north face jackets whispered cheap ray ban to himself ray ban wayfarer believed louboutin shoes in adidas shoes God tory burch swear. tommy hilfiger The instyler boy nfl rams jerseys swore air max to portland trail blazers jerseys Christ. chi flat iron The British remained air max thea silent. polo ralph lauren Murmur duration than iphone 5s cases simply birkenstock taschen deutschland made ralph lauren a ralph lauren vow nike roche to michael kors outlet online be cheap true religion longer, nfl jerseys because prada handbags people kate spade handbags also pray ray ban sunglasses to ralph lauren polo God oakley outlet to tommy hilfiger outlet bless gave red bottom shoes a tn requin pas cher long number celine outlet of nike factory sound ray-ban sunglasses up, nfl bills jerseys people givenchy have nhl jerseys to ride timberland boots their polo ralph lauren livestock. rolex watches The michael kors outlet online boy cheap oakley sunglasses and salomon the jordan retro 11 British bought long champ camels, they coach factory outlet have the north face some difficulty nike shoes climbed nfl steelers jerseys hump. British boys riding camels tommy hilfiger online feel marc jacobs handbags sad, fred perry because supra shoes it puma online shop wants laden spurs jerseys with burberry outlet online several mbt shoes boxes of heavy books the north face outlet simply coach outlet a michael kors coincidence nike mercurial does not hollister clothing exist. nfl chiefs jerseys "Said longchamp outlet the bulls jersey Englishman, michael kors outlet online sale in cheap ray ban an orlando magic jerseys attempt to air max continue dsquared2 sale their nfl titans jerseys warehouse nfl bears jerseys in new orleans pelicans jerseys the wholesale handbags beginning ray ban outlet of that jerseys from china conversation." So michael kors outlet online sale I michaelkors.com come ray ban prezzi here coach shop factory because nfl falcons jerseys I toronto raptors jerseys know burberry handbags there's burberry handbags a mcm bags friend, hogan sito ufficiale but an salvatore ferragamo Arab caravan timberland pas cher traveled already hollister kids started, coach outlet store the nfl chargers jerseys boy fendi shoes do rockets jerseys not asics worry mcm backpack about michael kors outlet things michael kors bags for hornets jersey tomorrow, because northface if juicy couture clothings you coach factory outlet online can ray ban not celtics jerseys concentrate on the moment of the journey, michael kors outlet you air max will hermes birkin miss adidas clothings some great scenery nike air max 90 and special moments oakley sunglasses cheap of swarovski canada life. – phoenix suns jerseys Do true religion outlet not envy nfl saints jerseys others is polo outlet online the time to hollister co lose omega your mens hoodies own soccer shoes outlet happiness basketball shoesburberry outlet The huarache envy under armour outlet of others asics gel often swarovski crystal give cheap eyeglasses us omega watches more pain, barbour but if we try to pandora charms think vans about hermes birkin bag what nfl dolphins jerseys they veneta have, calvin klein outlet we will get nfl jets jerseys more ray ban outlet gratitude coach factory outlet online and ray ban sunglasses outlet happiness. miami heat jerseyhermes tracksuits For rolex replica all nfl jerseys you soccer jerseys who new balance are adidas born ray ban pas cher with adidas zx some supra shoes outlet features new balance others easton bats can barbour mens jackets not have, hilfiger outlet why hollister not calm giuseppe zanotti cheerful pumas heart golden state warriors to accept God has baseball jerseys given converse outlet us eyeglasses frames the armani watches best of doudoune north face these, the coach factory outlet most ralph lauren outlet online appropriate prada all louboutin this?The calumny burberry outlet online against coach factory outlet you as burberry sale someone ecco mens shoes else's clippers jerseys story huaraches sounds – michael kors We can coach outlet only nike soccer shoes grow air yeezy for themselves, beats by dre headphones we can hollister co only ray ban black friday manage birkenstock deutschland their burberry outlet mouth. hugo boss So versace the ferragamo shoes outlet best way nhl jerseys is nfl patriots jerseys to treat coach bags friday slanderous flat iron calumny michael kors purses as babyliss flat iron someone timberland shoes else's vans story. If mlb jerseys you ever noticed burberry outlet online how designer handbags much oakley criticism barbour jackets outlet is casual, michael kors handbags you kate spade bags will montblanc not ralph lauren factory store care nike too nike store much. thomas sabo Remark, someone oakley else mcm handbags has fred perry polos forgotten, ralph lauren uk and ralph lauren outlet only himself, tommy hilfiger outlet stores because skechers canada no nfl browns jerseys one with nike free the bottega criticism brooklyn nets justified, beats headphones and cheap oakley sunglasses heart, michael kors it is air force not 76ers jerseys worth jimmy choo the tommy hilfiger online shop candle juicy couture handbags thing. christian louboutinair max shoes The lacoste outlet others washington wizards jerseys laugh nike roshe run as mcm bags help michael kors you to omega watches correct shortcomings cheap jordans charity – nike outlet By nike jordan ridicule, embarrassment birkenstock not swarovski absolutely montre femme shattered, cle Jerseys shame, nfl texans jerseys because adidas online shop there's often new balance ridiculed ingredients, chrome hearts clothings the nike id fact atl jerseys the swarovski jewelry more bcbg max azria authentic, polo ralph lauren outlet more powerful stimulus, if ray-ban sunglasses anti-Ge true religion will polo ralph inevitably see barbour outlet store you hollister clothing store immediately louboutin shoes narrow. nike airnike Wish new balance shoes it nike air max as beats by dr dre someone nike free else to nfl buccaneers jerseys help nfl eagles jerseys you giuseppe zanotti sneakers recognize air max shortcomings michael kors bags and swarovski crystal correct shortcomings lakers jersey charity. – Only pay michael kors handbags in cheap coach purses order pandora charms to mavericks jerseys enjoy mizuno the philipp plein clothes joy converse sneakers of fidget spinner noble – jordan retro Pay themselves nike uk happy; nike roshe run those prada outlet who iphone 4s cases pay michael kors the most coach black friday happy skechers shoes outlet people.Oblige, be kind to oakley vault others, minnesota timberwolves jerseys you will burberry feel that michael kors handbags they ferragamo shoes had ray bans also coach outlet usa great. rolex watcheshuarache Appearance begin to thunder jerseys make detroit pistons jersey you adidas happy nfl broncos jerseys from boutique clothing the nfl 49ers jerseys surface hogan shoes to the heart new balance store -. ray ban I coach outlet online believe you burberry handbags must easton bats have had oakley black friday this air jordan retro experience: mlb jerseys in hogan a ralph lauren outlet bad oakley standard issue mood, horloges for adidas online shop sets of nfl ravens jerseys beautiful new york knicks jersey clothes, or dansko shoes outlet dress plein shoes yourself properly, roshe you longchamp will feel, and north face outlet the end utah jazz jerseys of the uhren shop world nike factory outlet to stone island jackets come. – hollister online shop So build healthy jordans self-image, rolex watch the mind nfl panthers jerseys is nba jersey a omega watches very good adjustment longchamp method.Happy pandora jewelry memories oakley are a michael kors outlet quote dsquared2 shoes medicine to get woolrich clearance rid oakley store of coach factory frustration pandoraswarovski online shop Happiness remember polo ralph the nike running shoes last louboutin shoes thing that nike he nfl raiders jerseys had dre headphones to replica watches meet, and michael kors outlet online the unfortunate ray ban man to vans shoes make him north face remember coach bags outlet the mcm backpack outlet past burberry handbags those lebron james shoes unpleasant oakley things. long champ – Recall past events converse had nba jersey very people nike shoes happy, cheap oakley especially fitflop shoes those who ray ban uk had burberry outlet online to satisfy ferragamo themselves of shoes outlet things that will indiana pacers jerseys always nike roshe run be north face canada a valentino shoes pistachio. ralph lauren ukpolo ralph lauren outlet online Its air max 90 bow north face pull crossbow, nfl packers jerseys as north face backpacks it true religion jeans outlet is thomas sabo a quiet oakley holbrook silent christian louboutin – Humor michael kors bags is a true religion jeans outlet science, a polo ralph lauren outlet kind memphis grizzlies jerseys of air max pas cher wisdom, Gengshi prada shoes get hermes belt rid of nfl seahawks jerseys the embarrassment, nfl giants jerseys away levis outlet from strife sacramento kings jerseys a medicine. nfl jaguars jerseys Who learned air max 95 of air jordan shoes humor, who's life nike air max will nfl redskins jerseys be michael kors purses full ralph lauren outlet online of nfl lions jerseys happiness. nike roshe runoakley pas cher So, ralph lauren when vibram five fingers confronted burberry with an free running embarrassing purses and handbags situation, pandora jewellery australia its nuggets jersey bow wholesale handbags pull oakley sunglasses crossbow, milwaukee bucks jerseys as oakley sunglasses outlet it is marc jacobs handbags a reebok quiet timberland outlet silent. adidas.nl There nfl bengals jerseys is tory burch sale no air max 2007 unhappy nfl azcardinals jerseys people, and coach factory online only true religion jeans women refused longchamp to oakley outlet online happy nike free trainer 5.0 heartIn nba jersey the nfl vikings jerseys years louboutin shoes trek, deep ferragamo inside rayban each longchamp black friday person oakley sunglasses cheap

nike shoes 

Fuseau horaire du forum :Europe/Paris

Nb max. d'utilisateurs en ligne : 243

Actuellement en ligne : BelindaRaman, lucyweiwei, brosway1775, foamroller, LaurenJPadilla
86 Invité(s)

Consultent cette page actuellement :
1 Invité(s)

Auteurs les plus actifs :

chenyingying: 973

xukaimin: 900

yehongkun362330: 784

fangxu0220: 783

Angel92: 731

alibaba: 647

jouve: 632

BelindaRaman: 626

xxyckt: 602

wangkiky: 584

Statistiques des membres :

Invités : 4

Membres : 3926

Modérateurs : 1

Administrateurs : 1

Statistiques du forum :

Groupes : 6

Forums : 28

Sujets : 23991

Nouveaux membres : LaurenJPadilla, brewsterun, hidoublesidego, jinnaike, suedefabrices, Clintonmon, foamroller, dssernence, kaixin123, Soyablack123

Modérateurs : sarena (106)

Administrateurs : Myriam (198)